Glitterbox Radio Show
This show is part of our Friday Night Jams programming heard online and on the radio here in the Chicagoland area at 102.3 FM
If you miss the show, we have all shows archived on demand for you to listen to anytime, anywhere on any device – including our own APP
ABOUT GLITTERBOX RADIO
Glitterbox is a nightlife phenomenon, conceptualized in 2015 by Defected boss Simon Dunmore.
Ever since, Glitterbox has generated an inclusive, uplifting party atmosphere designed to unite all ages, persuasions and walks of life on the dancefloor.
Glitterbox parties bring the world’s most respected DJs to appear alongside emerging talents for a soundtrack that showcases dance music in its purest forms.
The 21st century disco is renowned by discerning music lovers everywhere from Ibiza to New York, specializing in golden era disco, contemporary soulful house and dancefloor anthems.
Meanwhile, the Glitterbox imprint releases music from the likes of Mousse T., Purple Disco Machine, Folamour, Debbie Jacobs, The Shapeshifters, and many more. The accompanying compilations and radio show distil Glitterbox’s unique and infectious energy, digging deep into dance music history and the very finest new sounds.
Enjoy the show each week right here on The Beat!
1. Quincy Jones – Stomp (Mousse T. Ultimate Stomper) [Qwest Records]
2. Mijan – Alright (95 North Club Vocal) [Slip ’n’ Slide]
3. NY’s Finest – Do You Feel Me (City Soul Project Club Mix) [Toolroom]
4. Inner Life – Let’s Change It Up (Extended Version) [Personal Records]
5. Barbara Mason – Another Man (Dr Packer Edit) [West End Records]
6. Bobby Broom – Find Yourself [Arista]
7. Haywoode – A Time Like This (ReWork) [CBS]
8. Risk Assessment featuring Jemini G – Remember Me (Yuksek Remix) [Glitterbox Recordings]
9. Micky More & Andy Tee – The Beat Goes On [Glitterbox Recordings]
10. KORT & Phil Castle – Call My Name (Original Mix) [Tropical Disco]
11. Ian Pooley – 900 Degrees (Original Mix) [V2]
12. Cerrone – Move Me featuring Brendan Reilly) (Classic Remix By Daniel Wang & Jules Etienne) [Canitrot & Co]
13. Second Image – Can’t Keep Holding On [Polydor]
14. Patti Labelle – When Am I Gonna Find True Love [Philadelphia International]