DJ WILD BILL
DJ Wild Bill is a guest DJ on our Friday Night Jams mixe show.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Shalamar – A night to remember
2. Oran Juice Jones – The rain
3. Salt N Pepa – Shoop
4. Nelly – Hot in here
5. Kool & The Gang – Get down on it
6. Cheryl Lynn – Got to be real
7. Kool & The Gang – Ladies night
8. Queen – Another one bites the dust
9. Vaughan Mason and Crew – Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll
10. Chic – Good times
11. Sugarhill Gang – Rappers Delight
12. Sister Sledge – We are family
13. McFadden & Whitehead – Ain’t no stoppin’ us now
14. B.B.D. – Poison
15. Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock – Joy and Pain
16. Young MC – Bust a move
17. Kid ‘n Play – Ain’t gonna hurt nobody
18. Marrs – Pump up the volume
19. Wild Cherry – Play that funky music
20. Tone Loc – Funky cold medina
21. Shannon – Give me tonight
22. Whitney Houston – I wanna dance with somebody
23. Cyndy Lauper – Girls just wanna have fun
24. Gibson Brothers – Cuba
25. Michael Jackson – Off the wall
26. Michael Zager Band – Let’s all chant
27. The O’Jays – Love train
28. Kano – I’m ready
29. Tag Team – Whoomp there it is
30. Hashim – Al-Naafyish (It’s time)
31. Newcleus – Jam on it
32. Freestyle – Don’t stop the rock
33. Debbie Deb – When I hear music
34. Debbie Deb – Lookout weekend
35. Lil Louis – French kiss
36. Status IV – You ain’t really down
37. Sonia – You’ll never stop me from loving you
38. Art of Noise – Moments in love
39. Donna Summer – Bad girls
40. Pussy 2000 – It’s gonna be alright
41. Daft Punk – One more time
42. Madison Avenue – Don’t call me baby
43. Madonna – Music
44. Modjo – Lady (Hear me tonight)
45. Amber – Sexual (li da di)
46. Darude – Sandstorm
47. Alice Deejay – Better off alone
48. DJ Jean – The Launch
49. Armando – 100% Dissin
I started off with a tape deck and a turntable. Guys like Kenny Jammin’ Jason, Mickey Mixin’ Oliver, Mario Smokin’ Diaz, Ralphie The Razz Rosario, Mike Hitman Wilson and Farley Jackmaster Funk were my inspiration!
I did some house parties, made a bunch of mixtapes and graduated into doing the Hotel parties where I got my name on the flyers! That was big time for me back then!
My first club appearance was in a teen club called ToTo’s in Schaumburg and since then have done tons of night clubs, cruises on the lake and mobile parties. It’s just in my heart, in my blood. I love getting creative and making mixes for the masses!
I landed my first 21+ club in Franklin Park, a club called Impressions which was originally called S.O.P.’s (there was a new one that was in Palatine in the mid 80’s) Impressions became Highlights
I’ve worked at many great clubs throughout the years including P.S. Chicago, Mother’s, Mardi Gras, Shoeless Joe’s, UN Club (formerly known as S.O.P.’s, Impressions and Highlights) and Cabana Club.
I’ve done other guest spots at places like Boogie Nights, Club 38, Serenity Lounge and Remix Lounge @ Aloft Hotel thanks to my good friend Marc. Who just so happened to get me into the mobile d.j. business. It was a learning phase of the business that was much different than doing the clubs. After some time, I decided I can do this on my own and began my venture as my own boss!
I am privileged to say that my mixes have been heard on B96, WGCI, WBMX.COM and on “LIVE” remotes with 103.5 “The Beat” back in 2000! I am honored to also have done charity work for “Walk for Cancer” and the University of DePaul “Gear-Up” Program!
So here I am, over 20 years later, still rockin’! I’d like to thank everyone who has played a part in my life throughout the years, be it personal or professional, be it big or small! It’s the journey that makes the trip fun!