DJ WILD BILL
DJ Wild Bill is a guest DJ on our Friday Night Jams mixe show.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Cypress Hill – Insane In the membrane
2. House of Pain – Jump around
3. Beatles – Come Together
4. Joan Jett – I love rock & roll
5. Herbie Hancock – Rockit
6. Isley Bros. – Living for the love of you
7. Taana Gardner – Heartbeat
8. Sly and The Family Stone – Everyday People
9. Arrested Development – Everyday People
10. Lou Rawls – You’ll never find another love like mine
11. Daryl Hall & John Oates – I can’t go for that
12. Stevie Nicks – Edge of Seventeen
13. Cover Girls – Show me
14. Newcleus – Jam on it
15. Steve Silk Hurley – Jack your body
16. Jungle Bros – I’ll house you
17. G.L.O.B.E. & Whiz Kid – Play that beat
18. C & C Music Factory – Gonna make you sweat
19. Cheryl Lynn – Got to be real
20. Deee-lite – Groove is in the heart
21. Vanilla Ice – Ice ice baby
22. Black Box – Everybody everybody
23. Madonna – Get into the groove
24. Young MC – Bust a move
25. Michael Jackson – Don’t stop ’til you get enough
26. Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam – Head to toe
27. Stevie Nicks – Stand back
28. Jomanda – Got a love for you
29. Daft Punk – One more time
30. Journey – Don’t stop believin’
31. Michael Jackson – P.Y.T.
32. Chaka Khan – I feel for you
33. Stevie Wonder – All I do
34. Debbie Deb – Lookout weekend Remix
35. Rebel MC – Just keep rockin’
36. Duke – So in love with you
37. Alice Deejay – Better off alone
38. Eyes Cream – Fly away
39. Gigi D’Agostino – I’ll fly with you
40. Rick Springfield – Jessie’s Girl
41. Kim Carnes – Bette Davis Eyes
42. Belinda Carlise – Heaven is a place on earth
43. DJ Sammy – Heaven
44. Bryan Adams – Heaven
45. The Outfield – Your love
46. Eddie Murphy – Party all the time
47. Michael Jackson – Dirty Diana
I started off with a tape deck and a turntable. Guys like Kenny Jammin’ Jason, Mickey Mixin’ Oliver, Mario Smokin’ Diaz, Ralphie The Razz Rosario, Mike Hitman Wilson and Farley Jackmaster Funk were my inspiration!
I did some house parties, made a bunch of mixtapes and graduated into doing the Hotel parties where I got my name on the flyers! That was big time for me back then!
My first club appearance was in a teen club called ToTo’s in Schaumburg and since then have done tons of night clubs, cruises on the lake and mobile parties. It’s just in my heart, in my blood. I love getting creative and making mixes for the masses!
I landed my first 21+ club in Franklin Park, a club called Impressions which was originally called S.O.P.’s (there was a new one that was in Palatine in the mid 80’s) Impressions became Highlights
I’ve worked at many great clubs throughout the years including P.S. Chicago, Mother’s, Mardi Gras, Shoeless Joe’s, UN Club (formerly known as S.O.P.’s, Impressions and Highlights) and Cabana Club.
I’ve done other guest spots at places like Boogie Nights, Club 38, Serenity Lounge and Remix Lounge @ Aloft Hotel thanks to my good friend Marc. Who just so happened to get me into the mobile d.j. business. It was a learning phase of the business that was much different than doing the clubs. After some time, I decided I can do this on my own and began my venture as my own boss!
I am privileged to say that my mixes have been heard on B96, WGCI, WBMX.COM and on “LIVE” remotes with 103.5 “The Beat” back in 2000! I am honored to also have done charity work for “Walk for Cancer” and the University of DePaul “Gear-Up” Program!
So here I am, over 20 years later, still rockin’! I’d like to thank everyone who has played a part in my life throughout the years, be it personal or professional, be it big or small! It’s the journey that makes the trip fun!