DJ WILD BILL
DJ Wild Bill is a guest DJ here on The Beat Chicago’s mix shows.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Lisette Melendez – Together forever
2. Blackbox – Everybody everybody
3. Marky Mark – Good vibrations
4. 69 Boyz – Daisy dukes
5. Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock – It takes two
6. Aly-Us – Follow me
7. Lidell Townsell – Nunu
8. Musto and Bones – Dangerous on the dance floor
9. Fast Eddie – Hip House
10. Phuture – We are Phuture
11. Hardrive – Deep inside
12. Robin S – Show me love
13. Reality – Yolanda
14. Tony Touch – He’s the greatest DJ
15. Indeep – Last night a dj saved my life
16. Zhane – Hey Mr. DJ
17. Freestyle – Don’t stop the Rock (Instrument)
18. Taffy – I love my radio
19. Yello – Bostich
20. Michael Jackson – Wanna be startin’ something
21. Cajmere – Percolator
22. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams
23. Run DMC – It’s like that
24. Cajmere – Brighter days
25. David Morales – Party in de ghetto
26. Tori Amos – Professional widow
27. Gant-Man – Juke dat girl
28. Fast Eddie – Booty call
29. CeCe Peniston – Finally
30. Bucketheads – The bomb
31. Nightcrawlers – Push the feeling on
32. Jungle Brothers – I’ll house you
33. Doctor’s Cat – Feel the drive
34. Capricorn – I need love
35. Night Moves – Trans Dance
36. Bobby O. – I’m so hot for you
37. Gaucho – Danve forever
38. Ris – Love N Music
39. Freestyle – Don’t stop the rock (Vocal)
40. Newcleus – Jam on it
41. Michael Jackson – Who’s bad
42. Afrika Bambaataa – Looking for the perfect beat
43. Midnight Star – Freakazoid
44. Mink – Rhythm method
45. Temper – No favors
46. The Good Men – Give it up
47. Armando – 100% dissin
48. Frank Ski – Whores in this house
49. Cajmere – Love train
50. Phats & Small – Turn around
51. Art of Noise – Moments in love
52. Fast Eddie – Yo yo get funky
53. Faces Drums – Drums 3
54. Xavier Gold – You used to hold me
55. Rockwell – Someobody’s watching me
56. Status IV – You ain’t really down
57. Steve Silk Hurley – Jack your body
I started off with a tape deck and a turntable. Guys like Kenny Jammin’ Jason, Mickey Mixin’ Oliver, Mario Smokin’ Diaz, Ralphie The Razz Rosario, Mike Hitman Wilson and Farley Jackmaster Funk were my inspiration!
I did some house parties, made a bunch of mixtapes and graduated into doing the Hotel parties where I got my name on the flyers! That was big time for me back then!
My first club appearance was in a teen club called ToTo’s in Schaumburg and since then have done tons of night clubs, cruises on the lake and mobile parties. It’s just in my heart, in my blood. I love getting creative and making mixes for the masses!
I landed my first 21+ club in Franklin Park, a club called Impressions which was originally called S.O.P.’s (there was a new one that was in Palatine in the mid 80’s) Impressions became Highlights
I’ve worked at many great clubs throughout the years including P.S. Chicago, Mother’s, Mardi Gras, Shoeless Joe’s, UN Club (formerly known as S.O.P.’s, Impressions and Highlights) and Cabana Club.
I’ve done other guest spots at places like Boogie Nights, Club 38, Serenity Lounge and Remix Lounge @ Aloft Hotel thanks to my good friend Marc. Who just so happened to get me into the mobile d.j. business. It was a learning phase of the business that was much different than doing the clubs. After some time, I decided I can do this on my own and began my venture as my own boss!
I am privileged to say that my mixes have been heard on B96, WGCI, WBMX.COM and on “LIVE” remotes with 103.5 “The Beat” back in 2000! I am honored to also have done charity work for “Walk for Cancer” and the University of DePaul “Gear-Up” Program!
So here I am, over 20 years later, still rockin’! I’d like to thank everyone who has played a part in my life throughout the years, be it personal or professional, be it big or small! It’s the journey that makes the trip fun!