DJ LORI is a resident DJ on our Friday Night Jams mix show
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Twin Hype- Do It To The Crowd (Original)
2. Seduction- It Takes Two To Make It Right (Club Mix)
3. The Renegades- It’s Got To Be Funky (It’s A Rap Thing Mix)
4. Ralphie Rosario- You Used To Hold Me (Dub Mix)
5. Ralphie Rosario- You Used To Hold Me (Original Mix)
6. Ralphie Rosario- Take Me Up (Original Club Mix)
7. Mr. Lee- Rock This Party
8. Mr. Lee- I Can’t Forget
9. Tyree- I Fear The Night
10. Mickey ‘Mixin’ Oliver- Never Let Go (Dash Rip Rock Mix)
11. Mickey ‘Mixin’ Oliver- Never Let Go (Club Mix)
13. Kool Rock Steady- You Ain’t Nobody
14. Kenny Jammin’ Jason- Don’t Want It
15. Kenny Jammin’ Jason- Can U Dance (Dub Mix)
16. Kenny Jammin’ Jason- Can U Dance (Original Mix)
17. Julian Jumpin’ Perez & Kool Rock Steady- Ain‘t We Funky Now (JJP HipHouse Mix)
18. 2 Puerto Ricans, A Blackman, A Dominican- Do It Properly
19. Paris Grey- Don’t Make Me Jack
20. Fast Eddie- Hiphouse ‘89
21. Ramos- The Jackin’ National Anthem
FLASHBACK: Representing as a pioneer of the world’s first female DJs in the club Industry (since 1985), DJ LORi is now, also recognized as the #30 & #46 female DJ worldwide, (2 different female DJ websites), having been officially voted by fans and more.
Maintaining herself as a true icon for female DJs but not limiting herself, she continually upholds as a reputable club and music DJ throughout the years.
SPIN STYLE: With her spin styles crossing wide spectrum of cultural lines, she consistently exposes her unique abilities and talents to new sound levels, by maintaining to keep the respects of the many genres of HOUSE.
Her talent for HOUSE grabs the attention from the club industry & continually arouses the mainstream with her eclectic talent of mixing Old School, Hip-hop and Mashups.
She is consistently booked and has been a true WORKING DJ for over 30 years in the Chicago metro area.
Find out more about her and her DJ services when you visit http://www.lorisdjservice.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/pg/djloriFanPage/about/