DJ LIL MANNY
DJ Lil Manny is a resident DJ here on The Beat Chicago.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. COME TO ME – GWENLEND
2. PROUD MARY – CHI CHI LIAH
3. I WANT IT TO BE REAL – JOHN ROCCA
4. THANK YA – SWEET D
5. MUSIC SOUND BETTER – STARDUST
6. SUMMER TIME – NOCERA
7. JEALOUS FELLAS – DIMPLES T
8. COOL J TRAXX – HOUSE GANG
9. NUDE PHOTO
10. ROCK TO THE BEAT KMS
11. BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – ROCK STEADY
12. NUMBERS – KRAFTWERK
13. LOVE AND HAPPINESS – RIVER OCEAN
14. MY LOVE – KELLE
15. KRAZY – PITBULL
16. LOVE TRAIN – LIL MANNY REMIX
17. TRAPPED TO THE DRUMS – LIL MANNY MASHUP
18. BRING THE BASS BACK – REEBS
19. DAY N NIGHT – MASH UP
20. HOUSE MUSIC ANTHEM – MARSHELL JEFFERSON
21. PUMP IT UP HOMEBOY – MIX MASTERS
22. USED BY DJ – MK11
23. YOU CANT HIDE FROM YOURSELF
24. CRAZY – DAISY DEE
25. LET THE MUSIC TAKE CONTROL – TYREE COOPER
26. VISITORS – KOTO
27. WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHING – P.S.O
28. DONT SAY ITS OVER – STEVO ARMANI
29. WAKE UP – STAR
30. REMEMBER WHAT YOU LIKE – JENNY BURTON
Manny Limonez, better known by his DJ alias Lil’ Manny, began learning how to blend music when he was only 6 years old. Born the son of a full time Disc Jockey, it only made sense that Lil’ Manny would naturally carry the drive the heart and ambition of a Chicago Dj.
Soon after pursuing music as a hobby it quickly became his choice of lifestyle. Putting to test his inherited knowledge of beat matching, blending and eventually the art of turntablism, Lil’ Manny took on the challenge of performing in front of live crowds and inevitably having to face the criticism of other Chicago Djs.
Lil manny has performed through out the Chicago land area at various venues clubs also social events Dj Lil Manny considers himself as only having trained for what’s to come