DJ JASON NEUMAN
DJ JASON NEUMAN is a resident DJ on our Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Motownphilly – Boyz II Men
2. Bust a Move – Young MC
3. Around the World – Daft Punk
4. Pump up the Boom – Technotronic
5. Love Train – Cajmere
6. Din Daa Daa – George Kranz
7. 2 Legit 2 Quit – M.C. Hammer
8. September – Earth Wind and Fire
9. Yolanda – Reality
10. Music Sounds Better with You – Stardust
11. Good Life – Inner City
12. People are Still Having Sex – LaTour
13. Work It – DJ Sneak
14. U Got Me Up – Dajae
15. I feel For You – Chaka Khan
16. Take Me in Your Arms – Lil Suzy
17. Round We Go – Big Sister
18. Phreak – DBX
19. Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
20. Lick It – 20 Fingers
21. Fat Boy – Max-A-Million
22. Sunglasses (96 White Label) – Corey Hart
23. Spin Spin Sugar – Sneaker Pimps
24. Wild Thing – Ton Loc
25. Work It – DJ Funk
26. Feelin Horny – Sexed Crazed Super Stars
27. Oye Mami – The Bomba Factory
28. Silence – Delirium ft Sarah McLachlan
Chicago area DJ Jason Neuman is one of the areas best known DJ’s. He started his career at the age of 13 in 1992. He landed his first gig doing a local high school homecoming in 1993 with a home stereo system and homemade light show. Jason’s passion for music made him want more. He continued doing parties for friends and some local raves. At the age of 16 he purchased his first set of turntables with his first paycheck from his after school job at Wendy’s.
His passion continued as he taught himself to scratch and mix beats. Some of his biggest influences at that time were Bad Boy Bill, Bobby D, and To Kool Kris.