DJ JASON NEUMAN
DJ JASON NEUMAN is a resident DJ on our Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. The Power – Snap
2. Rockit – Herbie Hancock
3. Gonna Make You Sweat – C&C Music Factory
4. Just Got Paid – Johnny kemp
5. Your Love – Frankie Knuckles
6. love For Love – Robin S.
7. Rappers Delight – Sugar Hill Gang
8. Bust a Move – Young M.C.
9. Bad Of The Heart – Georgie Lamond
10. Catch Me I’m Falling – pretty Poison
11. Dreaming Of Love – Stevie B.
12. We Got A Love Thang- CECE Peniston
13. Funk That – Sagat
14. Strike it Up – Black Box
15. Please Don’t Go- KWS
16. NuNu – Liddell Townsell
17. Dangerous on The Dancefloor
18. Good Vibrations – Marky Mark
19. You Used To Hold Me – Ralph Rosario
20. Chicago Southside- CZR
21. Keep on Jumpin – Todd Terry
22. Percolator – Cajmere
23. In De Ghetto – Davis Morales & The Bad Yard
24. Missing -Everything But The Girl
25. Infinity – Guru Josh Project
26. Around the world (la la la la la) – ATC
27. It’s my Life – Dr. Alban
28. Sweet Dreams – la Bouche
Chicago area DJ Jason Neuman is one of the areas best known DJ’s. He started his career at the age of 13 in 1992. He landed his first gig doing a local high school homecoming in 1993 with a home stereo system and homemade light show. Jason’s passion for music made him want more. He continued doing parties for friends and some local raves. At the age of 16 he purchased his first set of turntables with his first paycheck from his after school job at Wendy’s.
His passion continued as he taught himself to scratch and mix beats. Some of his biggest influences at that time were Bad Boy Bill, Bobby D, and To Kool Kris.