DJ JASON NEUMAN
DJ JASON NEUMAN is a resident DJ on our Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party.
Listen on the radio Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 7PM to 7AM at 102.3 FM, online anytime here, in our app or in the iHeartRadio app (search WCKG) or ask ALEXA to “PLAY WCKG ON iHEARTRADIO”.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. The Show – Doug E Fresh
2. Move it Like This – K7
3. Buffalo Stance – Neneh Cherry
4. No More Lies – Michel’le
5. I wanna Be Rich – Calloway
6. Hooked on You – Sweet Sensation
7. Summertime, Summertime – Norcera
8. White lines – Grand Master Flash
Week 13 102.3.mp3
9. Touch Me – Fonda Rae
10. Let the Music Play – Shannon
11. Jam On It – Newcleus
12. Bad Of The Heart – George Lamond
13. Maria – TKA
14. Situation – Yaz
15. Fascinated – Company B
16. Tell It To My Heart – Taylor Dayne
17. I.O.U. – Freeez
18. Crush on You – The Jets
19. Don’t Stop The Rock – Freestyle
20. French Kiss – Lil’ Louis & The World
21. Move This – Technotronic
22. Pump Up The Volume – Marrs
23. Push the Feeling – Nightcrawlers
24. Brighter Days – Dajae
25. Work It To The Bone – LNR
26. Perculator – Cajmere
27. Pump It – Fast Eddie
28. Don’t Go – Yaz
29. Take Me In Your Arms – Lil Suzy
30 Praying For and Angel – Rochelle
31. Fantasy Girl – Pierre’s Pfantasy Club
32. Dreamer – Livin Joy
Chicago area DJ Jason Neuman is one of the areas best known DJ’s. He started his career at the age of 13 in 1992. He landed his first gig doing a local high school homecoming in 1993 with a home stereo system and homemade light show. Jason’s passion for music made him want more. He continued doing parties for friends and some local raves. At the age of 16 he purchased his first set of turntables with his first paycheck from his after school job at Wendy’s.
His passion continued as he taught himself to scratch and mix beats. Some of his biggest influences at that time were Bad Boy Bill, Bobby D, and To Kool Kris.