DJ JASON NEUMAN
DJ JASON NEUMAN is a resident DJ on our Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Stayin Alive – Bee Gees
2. Play That Funky Music – Wild CHerry
3. It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
4. No More Lies – Michel’le
5. Walk Like A Dinosaur – Was (Not Was)
6. Enjoy The Silence – Depeche Mode
7. Soul Man – Sam & Dave
8. That’s The Way I Like It – KC & The Sunshine Band
9. Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
10. White Lines – Grand Master Flash
11. Rock With You – Michael Jackson
12. Bizarre Love Triangle – New Order
13. Tell It To My Heart – Taylor Dayne
14. I.O.U. – Freeez
15. Situation – Yaz
16. Axel F – Harold Faltimyer
17. Crush On You – The Jets
18. Follow Me – Aly Us
19. Please Don’t Go – K.W.S.
20. Wanna Get Busy – Reality Ft. Kool Rock Steady
21. Go On Move – Reel 2 Real
22. Don’t You Want Me – Human League
23. The Beat Goes On – Orbit
24. Jam The Box – Pretty Tony
25. Fantasy Girl – Johnny O.
27. Here Comes The Rain – Eurythmics
28. Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
29. Blue Monday – New Order
30. Sunglasses At Night – Corey Hart
31. Send Me An Angel – Real Life
32. Just Let It Go – Afro Rican
33. When Doves Cry – Prince
34. Dreamin – Will To Power
Chicago area DJ Jason Neuman is one of the areas best known DJ’s. He started his career at the age of 13 in 1992. He landed his first gig doing a local high school homecoming in 1993 with a home stereo system and homemade light show. Jason’s passion for music made him want more. He continued doing parties for friends and some local raves. At the age of 16 he purchased his first set of turntables with his first paycheck from his after school job at Wendy’s.
His passion continued as he taught himself to scratch and mix beats. Some of his biggest influences at that time were Bad Boy Bill, Bobby D, and To Kool Kris.