DJ JASON NEUMAN
DJ JASON NEUMAN is a resident DJ on our Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party.
Back in the day, people used to record the mixes on the radio so they wouldn’t miss them. Today, we do all the work for you! Now, you can listen to any of the mixes from our Friday Night Jams, Saturday Night Live Ain’t No Jive Chicago Dance Party, Hot Lunch Mix and more on demand in our DJ MIXES section and in our app.
Each mix page features information about the DJ, links to their social networks, video and tracklists (when provided)
1. Bad of the Heart – George Lamond
2. Scars of Love – TKA
3. Give Me Tonight – Shannon
4. Praying For An Angel – Rochelle
5. Love Can’t Turn Around – Farley “JackMaster” Funk
6. Acid Thunder – Fast Eddie
7. Let Me Freak (Alex Peace & Brian Boncher Edit) – Shannon
8. Pump and Phreak (Alex Peace & Brian Boncher Edit) – DBX
9. Stand Up – Love Tribe
10. Magic Carpet Ride – Mighty Dub Katz
11. Insomnia – Faithless
12. Inside My Mind – Rockin Duke
13. Spark Da Meth – Da Mongloids
14. Show Me Your Face – DJ Trajic
15. Finally – CECE Peniston
16. Pinoy Filth – Eric Bam Bam Cea
17. I Wanna Funk – Rockin Duke
18. Up and Down – L&B Project
19. Jack My Body – Farley “Jackmaster” Funk
20. Problems of Love – DJ Trajic
21. House of God – D.H.S.
22. Everybody’s Free – Rozalla
23. Mr. Vain – Culture Beat
24. Jump – The Movement
25. Turn it Up – Alex Peace
26. Twilight Zone – 2 Unlimited
27. Sexual – Amber
28. In a Dream – Rockell
29. Around The World – AT
30. It’s My Life – Dr. Alban
31. I’ll Fly With You – GiGi D’Agostino
Chicago area DJ Jason Neuman is one of the areas best known DJ’s. He started his career at the age of 13 in 1992. He landed his first gig doing a local high school homecoming in 1993 with a home stereo system and homemade light show. Jason’s passion for music made him want more. He continued doing parties for friends and some local raves. At the age of 16 he purchased his first set of turntables with his first paycheck from his after school job at Wendy’s.
His passion continued as he taught himself to scratch and mix beats. Some of his biggest influences at that time were Bad Boy Bill, Bobby D, and To Kool Kris.